personals aff

Meet hot single adults and couples looking for hot sex, friendship and more. Adult Friend Finder has something for everyone. Straight, Bisexuals, experimenting, married, single, teens, milfs, blondes, Blacks, Asians, daddies and more. Come to the largest online dating site. Browse video personals, place your own for free. Read sex stories and members' sex adventure or chat in chatrooms. Basic membership is free but a paid membership is best and is around $50 for 3 months with a member bonus.
Join Adult Friend Finder for Hot Personals

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Hot Blonde Seeks Anal Adult Friends

Hot Blonde Seeks Anal Adult Friends

 

https://www.adultfriendfinder-adultfriends.com/hot-blonde-seeks-anal-adult-friends/anal-sex-adult-friends002.jpg

The craziest thing happened to me yesterday. I thought you would enjoy hearing about it. I had to go pick up my friend Chyanne and bring her over here while she was having work done on her house by the river. On our way back we got a flat tire. Chyanne called AAA, but we were on a back road. So who knows how long it was going to take. It really was starting to get hot! Good thing we had our bathing suits on. We both cracked open a beer while we waited. We had already been waiting 25 minutes, so what better to do then sun ourselves. I grabbed the suntan oil and we were rubbing it all over each other. Up pulls the tow truck driver. He apologized for taking so long. He was just out of college and this was the first job he could get. He kept looking at us and looking away quickly whispering "damn that's hot" thinking that we wouldn't notice.

This is where we decided to have some fun. We started pouring bottled water and rubbing suntan oil all over each other. We got real close rubbing our bodies together and started making out. Chyanne reached her hand down and started rubbing my pussy. While I pulled her boobs out of her top and started licking her nipples. By this time the truck driver was going crazy. He had unzipped his coveralls and had his cock out. He was rubbing it up and down so it was so hard. He takes two steps towards us and gently pulls at my bathing suit, sliding it down. Now he is right behind me and I can feel his hardness slipping into me."Ahhh" he is pushing in and out, as I am leaned over the back of the car. Chyanne has climbed into the back and says "no way you get all his big dick to yourself!" so she tells him to climb in and lay down. She starts sucking on his cock as I climb onto his face letting his tongue circle my clit. "Ohhhhh" "It feels soooo good!" He is slowly licking up and down my wet pussy as he is gently pinching my nipples. Chyanne says "I want this hard cock inside me so bad, my pussy is dripping!" she climbs on top of him and both of them moan a deep throaty moan "Ahhhh" she reaches from behind me and has both my tits in her hands. I turn my head to meet her mouth. She slides her tongue inside and I suck it. My pussy is about to burst! His tongue is flicking my clit and it's making me pulsate! We hear Chyanne "Fuck me hard!" he pushes his groin up hard and she arches her body back and puts one hand up in the air like she is riding a bull "AaaaaOooooMmmmmm I'm coming!!!" quickly she pulls me down onto my back and tells me to spread them wide. He flips over and is on his knees. He slips 2 fingers inside me. Why are they teasing me?? I spread my legs as wide as I can. I beg and whimper "mmm, please put your hard cock inside" He says "Oh baby your pussy is so wet" while he slips his dick in and out of me, my juices are dripping. Chyanne starts gently biting on my nipples. This is just enough to make me start to breath heavy. "Come on baby, we want you to cum hard!" he is thrusting deep inside me. I say "don't stop, I'm cumming! "MmmmmmAAAAAAAOooooo, It feels soooo good!!!" Then he says " Oh yea! I'm gonna cum too!!!"

Chyanne is on her back now and we both have our tits in our hands and are touching tongues. He shoots his hot white wad all over our chests as we rub it all in and lick our fingers. He climbs out and zips his coveralls up. He starts to change the flat tire. Both of us get out and start pouring more water on each other to rinse off. Just then a car rounds the corner. Two young guys are inside. They ask the truck driver if he needs help. He looks over at us with a grin and says "ask them" We are rubbing the suntan oil on again. I turn my head lick my top lip and bite my bottom lip. Chyanne has pulled my bathing suit top over and is rubbing my chest seductively. We both say "yea we are gonna need a lot of help"...........This sex story was written by Adult Friend Finder member NbCAlcpl , this is her handle . Want to meet her , join and tell her how much you loved her story. Find out if it's real or just a sex adventure!!! Search her handle , Adult Friend Finder Name ,by entering NbCAlcpl

Join Adult Friend Finder and Make New Adult Friends

 https://www.adultfriendfinder-adultfriends.com/hot-blonde-seeks-anal-adult-friends/anal-sex-adult-friends003.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment