personals aff

Meet hot single adults and couples looking for hot sex, friendship and more. Adult Friend Finder has something for everyone. Straight, Bisexuals, experimenting, married, single, teens, milfs, blondes, Blacks, Asians, daddies and more. Come to the largest online dating site. Browse video personals, place your own for free. Read sex stories and members' sex adventure or chat in chatrooms. Basic membership is free but a paid membership is best and is around $50 for 3 months with a member bonus.
Join Adult Friend Finder for Hot Personals

Monday, July 10, 2017

Adultfriendfinder Members First Threeway Sex Story - True Story

from Adult Sex Friends
Read Hot Adult Friend Finder Member's Real Threeway Sex Stories 
 Tina moved back into position and continued kissing John. I moved over to her and knelt down to lick her ass and pussy from behind. John went back to fondling her tits and I proceeded to lick my way down to her pussy. I love eating her pussy. I get more satisfaction out of that than fucking her. She cums so easily when I eat her out. I love to feel her cream on my face when I eat her to cumming. I love the feel of her thighs as she wraps them around my head as she cums. And she cums in gushes. I'm very lucky to have a wife who loves sex and cums multiple times. She cums so hard and often that sometimes she's physically wiped out. Sex at its best!
After her first orgasm, Tina stopped us and said. "Off with the pants." John and I quickly undressed and sat back on the sofa. "Oh how much fun this is going to be! Two cocks, just for me!" Tina said as she knelt before us. "I think I'll try yours first John." She moved over to him and dropped her mouth onto his cock. She slowly licked up his shaft and then lowered her lips over the head. I looked over at John and he just had this smile on his face. "Okay, honey. Here I come" She moved over to me and ran her tongue over my head and down my shaft to my balls. I love when she licks my balls. Her hands were jerking the two of us as she worked her mouth over our cocks. "This is fun," she exclaimed as she continued to suck on our cocks.
Soon, she moved up and allowed us to suck her tits. One for each of us. She gets so hot when I suck on her tits, I couldn't imagine what this was doing to her. She continued to stroke the two of us while we sucked on her tits. I had to move her hand off of my cock. It felt so good, I was ready to cum. "Okay, I'll watch a bit now," I said, as I moved over a bit to allow her to sit on him. She straddled John and lowered herself onto his cock. I moved up behind her and stroked her back and shoulders as she rode him to an orgasm. Pussy cum oozed as she sighed.
After cumming , she went down in front of him to suck him. I moved under her to eat her wet pussy. She came as soon as my tongue hit her pussy lips. Writhing wildy on my face, she tried to suck John's cock as she moaned deeply. I played with my cock as Tina came again. I moved up behind her and fucked her from behind while she sucked on John. Our first threeway sex!
I didn't want to cum in her , so I moved off of her. John then stood her up and fucked her from behind. She was leaning forward, hands on the couch as he pumped her. I watched her tits sway in time to his pumping. She came again and was soon followed by John. I heard him groan and watched him tense up as he emptied his balls into her. It was so fucking exciting! He pumped her a few more times and then pulled out. A friend had cum in my wife's pussy! He took the rubber off and went to the bathroom to clean his cock off. Tina and I hugged. We couldn't believe it! We had done our first threeway sex ! 
http://adult-sex-friends.com/threeway-adult-sex-friends/adult-sex-friends-009.jpghttp://adult-sex-friends.com/threeway-adult-sex-friends/adult-sex-friends-011.jpg 
 http://adult-sex-friends.com/threeway-adult-sex-friends/adult-sex-friends-015.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment